Stuck In Calais And Hungry? (1 Viewer)

GeriatricWanderer

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, just cos I can!
Funster No
MH
Pop-Top Campervan
Exp
45years
When in France we're always on the lookout for a good meal at a reasonable price and we always get just that at a Buffalo Grill - never been disappointed.
Much better than Flunch and not as expensive as some restaurants.
Yesterday lunchtime the usual gathering of MHs in front of Auchan but many now using the Auchan carpark as a convenient place to park and nipping across the road to lunch in BG where the parking is a bit tight.

I thought we'd stumbled across a rally! but I didn't join in the cross table banter as I had my head down into one of the best plates of BBQ ribs I've had anywhere and enough freshly cooked frites to feed me for a week (but I managed to force them down).

If you've never tried a Buffalo Grill, give it a go sometime - you can't miss them.

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Funnily enough, when we were in France in May Alan & I were discussing the fact that we'd never eaten at a Buffalo Grill and we've been going over there for over 20 years! Will have to give one a go some day.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
When in France we're always on the lookout for a good meal at a reasonable price and we always get just that at a Buffalo Grill - never been disappointed.
Yesterday lunchtime the usual gathering of MHs in front of Auchan but many now using the Auchan carpark as a convenient place to park and nipping across the road to lunch in BG where the parking is a bit tight.

I thought we'd stumbled across a rally! but I didn't join in the cross table banter as I had my head down into one of the best plates of BBQ ribs I've had anywhere and enough freshly cooked frites to feed me for a week (but I managed to force them down).

If you've never tried a Buffalo Grill, give it a go sometime - you can't miss them.
Did you leave room for pud?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years

Each to their own! Don't like a light on top of my head.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Had one of the best steaks ever in the BG in Calais. The " Pavé" was superb.

Had lunch once in Court Paille and wondered why the waiters were looking a bit peeved with us, then realised that we had not adjusted our clock for Summer a Time and it was one hour later than we thought.

Being British we just smiled and left as quickly as possible.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back