lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
hi funsters :Smile:

We are really stuck to know where to go for half term with the boys. October is a funny time of year and need more than just a playground, we maybe need something with alittle club house or pool.

We live in the north east so dont want to travel too far, has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Leanne :Smile:

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
hi funsters :Smile:

We are really stuck to know where to go for half term with the boys. October is a funny time of year and need more than just a playground, we maybe need something with alittle club house or pool.

We live in the north east so dont want to travel too far, has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

We are hoping to go here

http://www.sthelenscaravanpark.co.uk/

Looks nice to me

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
lallymc

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Ty acting-strange

looks lovely, im gonna add that to my short list , we have e mail skirlington 3 times now and have had no reply.

I want to get something booked by next week

thanks again

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi Lally,
I know you said you did not want to go far but we are off to Haven in Cornwall Perran sands for 4-5 nights. Its so cheap that time of the year as are some other Haven ones, never pay more than £8 per night, loads of facilities and dogs can go on the fantastic beaches and Dunes. Lots of things for the kids to do indoor swimming etc. In Summer holidays pitch price can be as much as £80 per night so quite a sa::bigsmile:ving.

OP
OP
lallymc

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Thanks Paul

may try to get to one of the haven parks nr Scarborough then, have been to a couple before :)

I would love to get down to Cornwall but Paul only has a couple of days holiday left so will be a short break away.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back