Stratford-upon-Avon parking

Discussion in 'UK Touring' started by GJH, Oct 19, 2012.

1. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

I've just received a message from Warwickshire County Council to say that MH parking is no longer available at Stratford-upon-Avon P&R site but there is parking available in the town itself. Details Here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Hi Graham

just had a look at your site for Suffolk Coastal and would like to suggest an entry ..

A Free car park at Ramsholt, Dock Rd .. with no height barriers and no prohibition signs..
    aprox. 20+ unmarked spaces . Ideal parking for exploring the river, dog walking etc ..

The Ramsholt Arms, Dock Rd (signposted off B1083) IP12 3AB is an isolated pub with a scenic setting on the bank of the river Deben. It is popular with walkers, sailors and bird-watchers. Food is mostly locally sourced and features fish and vegetarian options. The pub is children and dog friendly

GPS 52.023613,1.364667

Google Map

3. knokinonabit

knokinonabit Funster

I have parked in Stratford a couple of months ago and there is loads of room.
    Follow the signs for coach and truck parking and you will easily find it (it is the same place).
    It is right on the banks of the Avon and a short stroll into the town centre itself.
    There were three MHs parked on the day we were there but as I said, there is loads of room.
    Drive through the parking area, past the coach and truck parks and you are there. It looks like car parking slots but is designated for MHs. :thumb:

Well done Stratford upon Avon

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  4. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Duly added Jim, thanks.