Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi all,

I couldn't find a thread for the 2011 Stratford Show, so have started one. The Stratford Motorhome Show

Our tickets for the show and camping with MHFun (31 May - 06 June), have been booked and paid for today. :thumb:

I tried to book online three times, and on each time a message came up telling me that the application page was time expired, or words to that effect. ( I wasn't bimbling about, honest. :roflmto:)

Instead, I successfully booked us in by phone on 020 8302 6150 (then option zero).

It'll be our first Stratford Show, and we are really looking forward to it. :Smile:

See you there, :thumb:

Jock & Rita.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
you can pay per person as a day visitor, but if camping then your van takes up the same space as one filled with nubile young ladies.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
But we use less water and don't fill the septic tank or rubbish bins up as quickly....:Smile::Smile:

Jock and Rita I found this to be one of the best meets ever. I didn't stay in the meets much but walked the ten minutes along the riverside to the town every day....... (with a lady friend I met there) .... and it was a superb holiday.

Sitting in the sunshine drinking coffee in a morning watching the tourists walk by and laughing at the antics of the 'statues' scaring the passers by.... walking by the river and paddling our feet, feeding the swans, going round the beautiful buildings, enjoying the lovely shops, pub lunches right up by the riverside with the swans and ducks, street entertainers in the park... and glorious glorious sunshine. Not to forget sitting outside the van with Carol, Eddie and a few others enjoying a glass of Lemoncello...:Smile:

Hope you both enjoy it just as much...:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I take my water with me and waste home, maybe I should get in Free, hee hee

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Wow! Thanks JJ.... but the NUBILE bit worries me.... I couldn't take the competition.... ::bigsmile: They probably want me to babysit for those with kiddies...

Having said that, if you have an awning on the opposite side of your van then I would love to take you up on the offer...:thumb: I am BRILLIANT with Fray Bentos pies.... me and a tin opener were made for each other..:winky:

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
As marshal for this show can I thank Jock for starting this thread and say that both Suzy and I look forward to seeing you and Rita there :thumb:

Can I also ask that all attendees reply to this thread so that I can add you to the list of attendees?

Thanks

Bryan

Stratford Attendees

Bryan & Suzy (Marshals)
JockandRita

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
you can pay per person as a day visitor, but if camping then your van takes up the same space as one filled with nubile young ladies.

Even my little one? ::bigsmile: I'd like to see that filled with a bunch of nubile young ladies...

...no seriously, I would :RollEyes:

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Hi all, put us down, holiday's booked from work just need to decide what day we're arriving, depends where we go for the preceeding weekend:thumb:

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Stratford Attendees
Bryan & Suzy (Marshals)
JockandRita
Ash
Dodgey

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi all, put us down, holiday's booked from work just need to decide what day we're arriving, depends where we go for the preceeding weekend:thumb:

Hi, I've added you to the list...have you already booked?

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Updated :thumb:

Stratford Attendees
Bryan & Suzy (Marshals)
JockandRita
Ash & Lynn ( Mrs Ash )
:winky:
Dodgey

Lynn, some folks just know how to manipulate things there way, eh? :RollEyes:..............:ROFLMAO:

See you both there, and looking forward to it. :thumb:

Jock & Rita.

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Hi, I've added you to the list...have you already booked?

Next day or so, as siad we just need to decide which day we're arriving, though I feel Tuesday will be the day, why travel on a BH:ROFLMAO:

Let you know once done?

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
yes we will be coming

Please add us to the list we will arrive on the Thursday early stay to Sunday evening or Monday morning.. it is in the diary with Neward (paid) Newbury, Stratford, Malvern, and Bath & west followed by Lincoln.. and Ostwery in the middle of it after Malvern..

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard:thumb:

Last edited:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Has anyone managed to get an online booking yet - or have you had to phone them direct ? :Smile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Suzy, Lesley (1Roamer) has also booked for the week and paid. She doesn't come on the forum much but is a full member. I havn't paid my money yet. Joy

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Updated :thumb:

Stratford Attendees
Bryan & Suzy (Marshals)
JockandRita
Ash & Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Dodgey (TBC)
slobadoberbob
W18BLA
1Roamer

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Next day or so, as siad we just need to decide which day we're arriving, though I feel Tuesday will be the day, why travel on a BH:ROFLMAO:

Let you know once done?

Yes please ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back