Strange sights

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by mike mcglynn, Jul 12, 2011.

1. mike mcglynn

mike mcglynn Funster Life Member

I have just come home from Birmingham on the M6 and have seen loads of motorhomes around the cheshire area, in fact convoys of them:Laughing: made me smile then as I got a little nearer to home the matrix signs were showing pedestrians on road:Doh: then a traffic officer in big 4x4 whizzed past me and a little further on there was a young lady on an adult trike who had just been pulled in by the officer ..... for goodness sake whats next how lucky she was to have been stopped by an official and not by a juggernaut :shout: whats the strangest thing you have seen on your travels ? :Eek!::Eek!:

2. Munchie

Munchie Funster Life Member

Once when out walking at a place called High Paradise on the North Yorks Moors we were walking down a "gallop" and in the far distance we could see something large and white bobbling around. When we got up to "it" it was a man around 20 stones (all muscle) practising his Tai Kwendo. He said it was the only place he could do it without an audience forming. :Eeek:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Bloke on the A149 approaching Hunstanton on a thing like a massive skateboard being pulled along my an equally massive kite !
    Must have been knocking along at about 30mph too

4. Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

seeing the wife first thing in the morning:Eeek::Eeek:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

Especially when you find out its not your wife:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Reallyretired

Reallyretired Funster

A few years back at night, on the dual carriageway bit of the A22 near Eastbourne, I was alarmed to find an invalid scooter coming towards me in the overtaking lane. He had lights on but must have thought it was a single carriageway. He was travelling at quite a lick too.
    He obviously avoided hitting anything, at least the local paper reported nothing.

7. Gooney

Gooney Funster

She looked alright to me:Blush: