Storing Stuff!! Please read...it's complicated this question...! (1 Viewer)

Shaggy

Free Member
Aug 8, 2015
dorset
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti 700 LEG
Exp
I'm a newbie!
Hello All,

Most of my initial questions have been answered simply by searching this forum, but I have one, that I can't get an answer to, or rather that I can't phrase properly in the search box!?

"Do you keep all or most of your gear (tools, electric & water kit, BBQ, chairs, windbreaks etc etc) in your MH all of the time, or do you remove anything not bolted down each time you return to a home base or storage? If you do remove things, is it for security reasons or to prevent against cold, heat, damp etc. We will be fully alarmed and parked on home driveway when not touring and the MH insurance covers the price of anything kept on board, but I'd be keen to know any best practices you guys might use?"

Thanks in advance

Andy

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Is it advisable to remove all cushions? Our MH will be unused from now until March and will be parked on our drive. I didn't remove them last year and all was fine but am I tempting fate?

Are there many cushion thieves in your area ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Lynne Steele

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
Lleyn peninsula
Funster No
MH
Majestic accordo 125
Exp
4 years
The only thing we ever remove is the fridge contents and laundry, we are always packed and ready to go, I do use a small heater if parked on the drive and it is very cold, but my clothes and bedding have never been damp.

Lynne

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back