Storage in the Slough area (1 Viewer)

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just had a call from our local dealer where the van is stored. As they are selling more vans, and they didnt sell us ours, they can no longer store the van as they need the space for customers. Now I need a place for it that is local or at least localish or the van will have to go as there is nowhere by home to park it!!:cry: We have until 2rd March.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
you could look a bit further afield in your normal direction of your travel, up to a days run in the car could save a fair bit of fuel.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just had a call from our local dealer where the van is stored. As they are selling more vans, and they didnt sell us ours, they can no longer store the van as they need the space for customers. Now I need a place for it that is local or at least localish or the van will have to go as there is nowhere by home to park it!!:cry: We have until 2rd March.

Best of luck Dave, I've got space, but I'm a bit out of your way::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011

I'm a little way from you (High Wycombe area) but if you regularly head off northwest along the M40 I know of a lady who has a secure storage space available for a medium sized van near Stokenchurch. PM me if you're interested.

Other than that I guess you could do what I did - zoom in on Google satellite to identify farms with large areas of hardstanding, then drop in and have a chat. Worked for me! ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back