Storage BULGARIA!

Discussion in 'Motorhome Storage' started by barnybg, Jan 26, 2010.

1. barnybg

barnybg Read Only Funster

Storage outside at my home in Bulgaria for caravans or motorhomes, 10 euro per week,near the Greek and Turkish borders (approx 22 miles)in private walled garden(half acre) and GSD guard dog.Stay over per night 5 Euro :thumb:

2. violet

violet Read Only Funster

hi Barnybg
    just wondered if that price for storage was right, it seems a lot. You can get good storage in France for about 150 euros a year.
    Not been to Bulgaria ... yet
    Violet

3. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

enterprising but wishful thinking I suspect. It is also an advert please contact Jim to get your status changed to that of a trader.

4. barnybg

Thanks for answering my post,the cost is based on the actual mileage to get to Bulgaria as its 1800+ miles,then same back !also saves time and energy,so saving fuel to and fro,just fly out pick it up and away you go, as to comparing to France...just over the channel,not far and probably many places to park and leave safe !AND its FRANCE....
    Sorry Wildman,I am not a trader as yet,wish i was,so i suppose that makes me wishfull thinking lol.I just thought i was providing a safe place for long haul campers,now that YOU have pointed out i am in the wrong,then the MAN with the delete button,can or will do the business,otherwise if he thinks fit to leave......:thumb:

5. Tony Lee

Tony Lee Read Only Funster

Barney.

How does Bulgaria react when someone takes a vehicle in and leaves without it.

6. Brisey

Brisey Funster Life Member

I dread to think what the UK insurance companies will say when you tell them that your motorhome is in storage in someones backyard in Bulgaria.

7. barnybg

Bulgaria,come and see !!

When travelling the World,you learn to live outside the box,meaning you learn to think differently.....perhaps take out BULGARIAN insurance (it is in the EU after all) sometimes better as it gives me a GREEN card,for all the countries my British insurance doesn't (Serbia/Turkey for example) as for Bulagaria,'thinking' or reacting about leaving your camper,why would they be concerned ?its at a private Bulgarian address,more problems being from UK ,as 'they or the Govt' dont live outside the box as yet,so dont know how to cope with fulltimers or people leaving vehicles abroad (although we are all in the EU ?) and they ask for s.o.r.n or export docs,unless you keep taxing,insuring and mot-ing in the UK,which to my thinking is ridiculous but fact,so ....i am saying that i live here,you can park up or stay here,when driving through,you can even leave it and fly home to return in a week ,month or year...that is up to you,and for you to work out.
    I am not a trader or hotel,just someone trying to be helpful.in a foreign land,along way from home.
    By the way,plastic surgery is very cheap here and is the norm !!! so is LPG conversions,mine cost £300 complete new and fitted (carb model) injection costs £600....the weather is superb from April to October and its still quite cheap here,oh and its part of the ancient silk road and entry to the East,loads of history dating back 7000 years,also roman architecture everywhere (Sparticus was a Bulgarian !)the Greeks were here 500 bc,the Ottomons ruled it for centuries,people visit from Europe,Turkey,Russia etc and many have either holiday homes or live here permanant. :thumb:

8. The Wallace

The Wallace Read Only Funster

Is it just me? I love the correlation between ticking off detractors and suggesting plastic surgery. (is it to get the frown removed?)

More power to you my fellow Celt and don't worry about the nit pickers.

9. Forestboy

Forestboy Funster Life Member

Blimey sounds like a good deal to me I store an RV in the states and it costs a hell of a lot more than that.

Good on ya mate :thumb:

Can't please em all :Doh:

10. olley

olley Funster

Hi Barnybg, thanks for the offer, one day I would like to take it up. :Smile: What town are you near?

Olley