Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
Sorry to hear about this!

Unfortunate to see that another Ford has been stolen!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Circumstances that led to the theft ?
Nighttime/daytime driveway/road lowloader/drivenaway keys stolen ? This country ? campsite ? were they on holiday ?

Think we need to know some facts before the Ford posts really get stuck in. The last one that Ford stolen thread was from a house burglary.

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Circumstances that led to the theft ?
Nighttime/daytime driveway/road lowloader/drivenaway keys stolen ? This country ? campsite ? were they on holiday ?

Think we need to know some facts before the Ford posts really get stuck in. The last one that Ford stolen thread was from a house burglary.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
This is a fellow motocrossers van, stolen from their home address in Weymouth. It's possible it may be related to the sport as the thief may have known that they carry the bike in the garage. Fortunately it wasn't. The photo was as suggested the original for sale pic. It has the son's name and race number on the van too. Sadly it was purchased with inheritance money from his dad's death. There really are some low life scumbags around. If it is motocross related it has probably ended up in the Wales, Gloucester , Bristol area as this is where the majority of bike thefts seem to occur and often then end up in Eastern Europe.

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
I feel sorry for them they must be gutted , is it just me or alot more motorhomes getting stolen.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I feel sorry for them they must be gutted , is it just me or alot more motorhomes getting stolen.
Yep, the majority are Ford based. Apparently there is a great black market in master key acquisitions !!

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
I bet its not long before the insurance companys start putting the price up on Ford based motorhomes or have they already done it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back