Stolen motorhome

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by tick59, Apr 12, 2014.

1. tick59

tick59 Funster

Our Motorhome has been stolen today between 2pm and 5pm from summerhouse drive , joydens wood bexley. The thieves broke into Sams house by smashing their way through the patio doors.
    Everyone please share. We are gutted as we'd booked our summer holiday. REG NUMBER.
    VFO7 VRM COPIED FROM OTHER FORUM KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT.

2. paulmold

paulmold Read Only Funster

When you say 'copied from other forum' do you mean this is not your motorhome? If so, what Make & Model?

3. tick59

tick59 Funster

4. UK Pete

UK Pete Read Only Funster

Oh no thats bad news , that address is just up the road from me, some more info would be helpfull in trying to lookout for it, the f--ing pikies are well known for stealing in this area
    pete

5. chaser

chaser Funster

Nice van, tranny as well , favourite for nicking:Sad:

Attached Files:

6. StevieBambs

StevieBambs Read Only Funster

So sorry to hear of your loss, we know exactly how you must be feeling as our Autotrail Apache was stolen on the 2nd Jan this year. Initially my Mrs felt so sick to the stomach that she didn't even want to replace it for the first fortnight.

We were with Caravan Guard (RSA Insurance) who were great & we were actually paid out in four weeks & had replaced the van within six weeks, I hope that you have as quick a resolution.

Our old van has since been recovered (not that far from where it was stolen) & four people have been arrested. At least that is four thieving b*****ds that won't be stealing anything for a while.

Keep your chin up !

7. tick59

tick59 Funster

:Rofl1::Rofl1:
    SORRY StevieBambs YOU GOT THE WRONG END OF THE STICK (IT IS NOT MY VAN) I HAVE AN ELDDIS AUTOQUEST 120. I JUST SAW THE POST ON ANOTHER FORUM AND THOUGHT MEMBERS COULD KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR IT. FUN!!!FUN!!!FUN!!!