still no hot water (sigh)

Discussion in 'Heating and Air-Conditioning' started by June and Mike, Jun 3, 2009.

1. June and Mike

June and Mike Read Only Funster

Is there absolutely no one that would be able to mend my morco water heater? Is it an unusual make or something? :Doh:

im even thinking about taking it apart and cleaning everything and putting it back together myself:RollEyes:

2. Terry

Terry Funster

3. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Hi

Not unusual and if you do decide to 'have a go' the user manuals are here .. may help.

Morco Products

good luck.. let us know how you get on.. :thumb:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  4. vwalan

vwalan Funster

hi. i take it that it doesnt want to light? thats a usual problem .its normaly the small wire on the right hand side ,its covered in a braided fibre. it must not touch the casing it kind of earths out or something . does it work with the casing off? mine plays up after being on rough tracks . now i know its easy to fix .on the trucks i build now i use a different type of w,heater that uses batteries to light the gas as the pressure of water drops. (when you open the hot water tap. ) . they seem much better suited to campers and cost less . if you keep having probs speak to the engineers at morco tel 01482 325456 is thelast number i used ,they told me about the wire. mine played up after the first trip across spain every time i had a shower i had to take off the casing. best part is they are really fagor heaters made in spain . i visited the factory on the way back once very interesting. if you fail to make it work let me know . :thumb: