Still beginners!

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by castor, Jan 9, 2016.

1. castor

castor Funster

Well here we are two years on and have decided the bed layout of our Bavaria Arctic coach just did not suit our needs , French bed was just not practical for one to get up in the night , and with the grand children in the drop down,there was nowhere to sit in evenings if had to be inside due weather. Bit the bullet and hope fully have the layout right this time , Old unit delivered yesterday to agents , now await new Bavaria I 740c A class late Feb., Fingers crossed!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Scattycat

Scattycat Funster

We've been motorhoming for 5 years and I still reckon we are beginers. Just never stop learning, other folks always seem to know more than us . . . . . . . And we're always happy to learn what we've done or are doing wrong

• Like Like x 1
  3. f6c

f6c Funster

Your always learning;)

4. Cal54

Cal54 Funster Life Member

It's a wise man that knows he has always something to learn, and a fool that thinks he knows it all.

• Like Like x 2
  5. HymerB544

HymerB544 Funster

I'm sure you will enjoy the extra lounging space. You've gone through a similar path to ours, but perhaps for different reasons and now, although I'd do miss some of the things we had in our earlier vans (large garage in the Dethleffs, large rear bathroom in the Chausson) I wouldn't change back from an A class. Just wish we had had the knowledge and the extra cash when we made our first purchase 10 years ago, but that's life, and we have enjoyed the journey. Gary

6. Angelwitch

Angelwitch Funster

Still love learning,only been doing this 18months fulltiming for 4 months.Thankfully still love layout ,we just hate upholstery its very 'old lady' ............hope to go wild with re-design come summer

• Like Like x 1