Sticky question (1 Viewer)

Mar 23, 2015
North Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kemerton
Exp
Since 1989
Hello all you helpful experts... If you have read my other posts you will see I am slowly rebuilding my Elddis 140.
Now, The teathing problems have so far only lasted 7 months and I am told thats not bad!!
SO... Is my water pump submersible and is the wire going into the floor at the bottom of the wardrobe area,next to the water heater, the item concerned. I can imagine undoing several screws on a round plate through which the wire passes and seeing the little devil submerged in my freshwater tank? Is this true???
Also, what do I stick down that annoying black rubber central bead with that covers the screws all around the edge of my roof??? above 50mph and an annoying bit on the front leading edge of the Luton pops out with immaculate regularity! currently stuck with insulation tape but if I am going to have to leave it there? an option? I will have to change the current red for a less conspicuous white or black as yet undecided...
Your help would be very much appreciated on both points, I cannot believe for a minute I am the only funster suffering from waggly black bits!!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
@Terry is away at the moment but if no-one else can help I am sure he will be able to or at least to find out for you.. In case he doesn't see this, I am sure he won't mind you sending him an Inbox conversation.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back