Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
hi we are newbies and we are now a retired couple with fair sized motorhome so far we have only been on sights that are mainly for caravans but would be more at home with motorhomers like ourselves yesterday we was parked in our local park in rothwell leeds when we got talking to a couple who also had a motorhome and they told us about you so here we are if they see this we would like to hear from them as we didnt have much time to talk as we had to pick our grandson up from school and would like to be involved with the motorhome community egards steve n sue:Smile:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
:rain: Welcome! Now come on in out of the rain, join the rest of us nutters........Griff

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
hi we are newbies and we are now a retired couple with fair sized motorhome so far we have only been on sights that are mainly for caravans but would be more at home with motorhomers like ourselves yesterday we was parked in our local park in rothwell leeds when we got talking to a couple who also had a motorhome and they told us about you so here we are if they see this we would like to hear from them as we didnt have much time to talk as we had to pick our grandson up from school and would like to be involved with the motorhome community egards steve n sue:Smile:

HELLO...Steve n Sue..welcome to MHFun::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi Steve and Sue. That was me and Sandy in the park. I told we were a nice lot. You must have a good look on this site and see the rallies and join us. I know you'd enjoy it. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back