stelplatz open for christmas markets (1 Viewer)

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Can anyone tell me if there are any stelplatz open for the Christmas matkets on the Mosel or failing that anywhere in germany

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
So many stellplatzes ::bigsmile: There must be some open, they will be in the Bord Atlas (available from Vicarious books) some do shut in Winter in the areas where is is very very cold, many will be open and have no water available and I am sure there must be some that are fully operational. We have only made a whistlstop trip in the Winter (too cold for us softies) so cannot give full guidance but there will be I am sure parking available near some of the big markets. It may be worth looking up tourist info for the areas you are most interested in, they seem to love posting out (and emailing) lots of information :Smile: Jane

Melchior

Free Member
Jun 26, 2013
Amstelveen, Netherlands
Funster No
MH
Alcove
Exp
Since August 2012
http://meinwomo.net/ is an amazing database of Stellplaze in Germany and also beyond. Signup is free, the website is a bit weird but works well once you get used to it.

Let me know if you need help with the German :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Have a look at CAMPERCONTACT, It is a very handy app that works with TOM-TOM if you wish.. Works well.. Mitch

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Have a look at CAMPERCONTACT, It is a very handy app that works with TOM-TOM if you wish.. Works well.. Mitch :thumb:

OP
OP
rikfos

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
thanks to all the funsters who have replied I am most appreciative of all the suggestions.
It is a pity that the bordatlas does not publish opening and closing dates of the stelplatz:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back