stelplatz open for christmas markets

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by rikfos, Sep 17, 2013.

1. rikfos

rikfos Funster

Can anyone tell me if there are any stelplatz open for the Christmas matkets on the Mosel or failing that anywhere in germany

2. bobandjanie

bobandjanie Funster Life Member

So many stellplatzes :BigGrin: There must be some open, they will be in the Bord Atlas (available from Vicarious books) some do shut in Winter in the areas where is is very very cold, many will be open and have no water available and I am sure there must be some that are fully operational. We have only made a whistlstop trip in the Winter (too cold for us softies) so cannot give full guidance but there will be I am sure parking available near some of the big markets. It may be worth looking up tourist info for the areas you are most interested in, they seem to love posting out (and emailing) lots of information :Smile: Jane

• Like Like x 1
  3. Melchior

Melchior Read Only Funster

http://meinwomo.net/ is an amazing database of Stellplaze in Germany and also beyond. Signup is free, the website is a bit weird but works well once you get used to it.

Let me know if you need help with the German :)

4. jenny and mitch

jenny and mitch Funster

Have a look at CAMPERCONTACT, It is a very handy app that works with TOM-TOM if you wish.. Works well.. Mitch

5. jenny and mitch

jenny and mitch Funster

Have a look at CAMPERCONTACT, It is a very handy app that works with TOM-TOM if you wish.. Works well.. Mitch :thumb:

6. rikfos

rikfos Funster

thanks to all the funsters who have replied I am most appreciative of all the suggestions.
    It is a pity that the bordatlas does not publish opening and closing dates of the stelplatz:thumb: