Free Member
May 11, 2015
Tyne and Wear
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2014
Hello and thank you for creating such a mighty motorhome resource. I am currently a bit of a motorhome sponge... having bought my first MV as a single-again 53-year-old in September of last year. Since then I have made the relatively radical decision (for a lone female) to take to the van full time in the New Year. I'll be staying in the UK, running my pet services business remotely (thankfully I have a great team), and slowing life right down until I can really think again. I do a little freelance writing work at the moment and also want more time to give to that. So anyway... my learning curve is currently very steep and I am picking up anything I can from those who are wiser and more experienced in the realms of motorhome living. Enough for now. see you inside...

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
downloadfile-1.gif

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Tabitha we have a couple of lady members who live full time in their motorhomes. Welcome to the fun (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN, you've joined the best motorhome forum on the net and will get your subscription back in advise in no time at all but be careful as this site can be very additive. :)

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
We all had to start somewhere, ask any questions you need to, you may even get a sensible answer!, although I doubt it.:winky:

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Hi Tabitha

Welcome,it is a steep learning curve,but an enjoyable one.

My husband and I were part timers, extended to 6 months a year,then we went full time for 10 years,unfortunatly illness took over.

I am now on my own,but hope to carry on ,go to a few meets,my first was Chester Race Course, intend to do most of the summer in this country ,but come the cold weather will chase the sun.:wine::imoutahere:

Most people who own M/H are very friendly and help people out,enjoy yourself on your new found adventure .:clap2::party2::smiley::happy:::bigsmile:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hello and welcome from another fairly recent Fulltimer.

As said you will get plenty of help and advise on here, just ask away and an answer is usually there with in minutes.

Look forward to meeting you at a meet sometime, if that's what you fancy doing.

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Welcome, best value tenner you will ever spend concerning your motorhome. Good luck!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to fun as has been said lots of information on here at a click, could be worth you looking at the excellent blog of @dippingatoe a lady solo fulltimer, try and get to one of the rallies or meet's every one is so friendly and cyber friends quickly become real friends.

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
... having bought my first MV as a single-again 53-year-old in September of last year. Since then I have made the relatively radical decision (for a lone female) to take to the van full time in the New Year.

Hi and welcome Tabitha. I also started out as a solo female fulltimer 4 years ago. I am still fulltiming but no longer solo. :Smile:

I found the Fun rallies a great way of meeting people and making friends. Maybe see you at one this year .......

All good wishes for your travels ahead.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

Jaime

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
Fabulous. What motorhome have you got? Read your post twice but didn't see the make?

Fab Tab. That's you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back