Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Thank you all for the welcome,
Nice to see another Scouse bird in S E Kent,we get every were don,t we:eek::confused::sleep::pinocchio::h::devil::party3: ,G&T. Will do me fine it's six o clock somewhere :wine::beerchug::drink::crying:.

Hope I can be some help to anyone who needs it,through the dover straits,.Eve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 2, 2013
West Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Back after a 3 year break.
Hi And welcome. ! From first hand experience ; I can tell you that the Funster community are amazing warm friendly people who will go out of their way to help ! Have you heard of 'Helpx'. ? Maybe look it up on the Internet . It's worldwide and a great way of meeting people ; whether in your motorhome or not . You could be anywhere and become part of a family or community, and have fantastic experiences as you make friendships . It's not just for the youngsters. Experience counts ! Good luck . Patrick

OP
OP
Eve

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Thank you Patrick:party2::wine::imoutahere:
I have to thank John and Tina,who use to be Wuppers for recommending this site,

I will look up helpx,never heard of them,so it's all good, all though I have lots of experience it was a lady I have known for years named Franchesca ,who wild camped every were,we were friends,as my husband and her loved bird watching,she was well known on the algarve. We always looked her up,if we were about, my friends in the wild camping see me as the next Franchesca ,so I don,t think I will make the grade very knowledgeable. Lady, but I do intend to make the modest of my m/H and think meets with like minded people,will help. Eve

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hi Eve, welcome to the best £10.00 one can spend with out a) getting locked up,
b)being reported to the RSPCA :whistle:, or 3) well..............anything else. :):)

All the best.

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi Eve and welcome from East Sussex.
Wuppers sounds like an excellent idea(y)
You have certainly joined the right forum for like minded people :welc:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there Eve and welcome to MHF (y)
Brian & Jo

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Eve,

I bow down to your experience and look forward to learning from you. Good luck in your travels and I'm not jealous at all that you're off to visit NZ

OP
OP
Eve

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Thank you all for the welcome,

We never got to do the figure of 8 in Aussie ,left it to late, and you should be jealous ,M/H in NZ is wonderful,can wild camp as long as you have a toilet,and all campsites have kitchens with fridges freezes,plus tables chairs and washing up places,so you just take food over eat and cook drink,make friends and stagger back to bed!!! Even the wackers bring there families to the feast ,and if your daft enough to leave any food lying round,they eat it,the birds cannot fly,but the buggers are fast at running.:pinocchio::drink::wine::rofl::rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back