Free Member
May 17, 2010
Sunny Warrington
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
0 years 1 month
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone with an A Class can recommend a large stand alone awning? I'd like it to have a seperate annex if poss to give us more optios for sleeping. Any ideas? Thanks Ian.:Eeek:

Erm, my wife's just told me that we've got a coachbuilt and not an A Class.....the ferry company for this years
hols are in for a shock eh!

Last edited:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We bought a Khyam motordome excelsior which is a bit bulky but very easy to erect and take down. We bought the Excelsior rather than the Classic because we needed the extra height to reach the J rail on our van.

Worth looking at that range. Some allow for annexe bedrooms as well as inner tents which can be used for extra sleeping areas.

Graham

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone with an A Class can recommend a large stand alone awning? I'd like it to have a seperate annex if poss to give us more optios for sleeping. Any ideas? Thanks Ian.:Eeek:

Erm, my wife's just told me that we've got a coachbuilt and not an A Class.....the ferry company for this years
hols are in for a shock eh!

There are a selection here but not knowing your particular van it is difficult to advise but we would be quite happy to advise if you give us a ring.

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/categor...ts/Motorhome-Driveaway-&-Freestanding-Awnings

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back