Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
A bit early to plan, but will probably take the MH to the France v Wales 6 Nations next year, well not actually take it to the game, but you know what I mean.

Has anybody done this before? Nothing has shown up near the stadium yet? Although, the way the French decided to come in theirs to Cardiff on the weekend, they seem to just park where they can! :roflmto:

Styx

Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Funny you should post this Craig - we too had the same thought and could find nothing in the vicinity of the stadium - so will be watching this thread with interest :thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I wouldn't think Paris is very MH friendly.

Might be better to find a municipal just outside Paris near a railway line and train it in?

Keep us posted though:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Craig Rogers

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
This is the closest site I've found, not too far away.

http://www.campingparis.fr/index.php

I'm pretty sure the French will have some wild spots that are used not too far away. There must be quite a large amount of French supporters that would travel to Paris in their Campingcars.

The hunt for info continues.

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
This is the closest site I've found, not too far away.

http://www.campingparis.fr/index.php

I'm pretty sure the French will have some wild spots that are used not too far away. There must be quite a large amount of French supporters that would travel to Paris in their Campingcars.

The hunt for info continues.

Good site and good bus service to the metro, but hopeless reception. Gave us a stupid sized pitch despite the RV being outside their window, then when we complained told us to pitch were we liked, after we sorted ourselves out and told them where we were, about 2 hours later a couple rolled up and said they had just been give our pitch! They laughed about it and went back to reception.

If you think it might be busy get there early, as by the second day of our stay it was chocca. Some pitches are big, others are more like a grass verge.

Ian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back