Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Has anyone come across a gas oven/oven&grill (not with hob) no more than 43.5cms wide? We're wanting to fit one in the cupboard under the sink but without altering the woodwork at all. All the many on ebay etc are just that crucial bit too wide.

Another thought is the folding box type oven designed to sit on a gas-hob - wonder if they still make them?

:thanks2:

OP
OP
stcyr

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Yep,thanks, that'd be ideal but at that price I think we'll have to pass! :Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
What about a (Baby?) Belling. We bought a used one for our previous MH, it worked a treat?

The other thing we used and still do is a skillet on low heat on the hob, ours cooks joints great although doesn't brown the outside.

OP
OP
stcyr

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Aye, 'er indoors doesn't have a problem normally re.cooking but despite saying oh I don't need an oven when we got Delyth she has now decided that the freestanding Vanessa we got takes up too much storage space. Unfortunately it's too wide to build-in under the sink. It's just a pain that the 100's of ovens advertised are all at least 1cm too wide. Can't alter things due to the fridge being one side and the bathroom wall the other :Sad:...

I told her she'd be unlikely to get a turkey in any of them and anyway I'm not that bothered about turkey ::bigsmile: - and the cupboard's more useful for the vino ...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back