Free Member
May 20, 2015
Stand Road Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2010
While we were in France this summer a Welsh Gentleman (I think it's okay to put the two words in one sentence) we met on an Aire was very helpful and with the help of a long handled squeegee he washed the million squashed insects from my windscreen.

The squeegee handle was at least four foot long and the device had a separate handle he pushed up to squeeze the excess water out of the foam head.

I can't seem to see a similar squeegee on Google, it's probably just me, so does anyone have a squeegee with a separate handle and if so where can I get one?

Any help appreciated.

PS - If the helpful squeegee wielding Gentleman is a Fun member and reads this to jog his memory we were on the Aire at Martizay.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We used to have one but chucked it when the sponge wore put. We think it was made by Addis and the nearest equivalent I can find is the 3-in-1 Ultra Mop (which doesn't seem to be available in the UK).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Ive got one very similar, bought for under £10 in Lidl. very useful cleaning the conservatory windows too

Jul 27, 2010
Farnham Surrey
Funster No
MH
Bilbos Nexa
Exp
on and off since 1980
Bought one in a French supermarket a couple of years ago, sure I have seen similar in a 99p or pound shop.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back