Sporty looking Mobilvetta K Yacht (1 Viewer)

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
After trawling the internet for hours looking at different A class motorhomes, I found one on mobile.ed site that actually has a nice look, (I know looks aren't everything!)
It also has a cracking interior (from my computer anyway!) and a different layout to the rest.

Most of the A class I have found apart from the very very expensive or the 8 metre tags, all have front dinette, pull down bed over front driving seats and a rear fixed bed.

This one has the same at front, but a rear lounge with a fixed electric bed that comes down over the seating. Novel(y)
148 P.S, Auto
Automatic, on a 4250kg chassis
Brand new. All yours for 68 grand.

NO I'm not a salesman for Moblivetta:)

moblivetta.jpg
rear lounge.jpg
electric bed over lounge.jpg
dinette.jpg
kitchen.jpg

OP
OP
jessthedog

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
This could well suit the buyers who like the traditional rear lounge layout of a British van
Thanks Robert,
My sentiments exactly. The Brits it seems, like the lounge, because they spend soo much time in their vans because of the weather. Well up North anyway!:LOL: (only joking)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
nice looking Motorhome better than the shed on wheels I have :D someone buy it for me cos I am a poor boy :( only just got a pair of shoes and I have waited for them since I was born,

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jessthedog

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
nice looking Motorhome better than the shed on wheels I have :D someone buy it for me cos I am a poor boy :( only just got a pair of shoes and I have waited for them since I was born,
I feel for you crabman,
I bought my 1st new bicycle for myself when I was 42. My Daughter had about 4 by the the time she was 13. To add to my injustice, my son liked it soo much, he used to nick it (borrow:rolleyes:) and ride it.
My kids still don't believe that we had a TV with a slot meter on the back that took sixpences! If the sixpence run out, that was it.True story(y)

Upvote 0

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I remember well all the things you say and the sixpence in the T.V that always ran out, to day lot of the kids got everything, how times have changed, also T.V was black and white only, tell a kid that and they think your joking,

Upvote 0

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We rented ours from Radio Rental! Probably paid for it many times over!! But repairs were swift and upgrades. Didn't notice when mum changed to colour and sat through blue peter before we realised!
Only ever allowed to watch one hour aday and no coronation street or z cars !! We used to PLAY!!

Upvote 0
Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
when i explained to my children that telly used to shut down at various times during the day they couldnt belive it watch with mother then of till 4

Upvote 0

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
That's a nice van... not sure how we would manage the pups.. on the think about list though.

As regards being old... I took our eldest to university yesterday. Now when I went to uni I went on my own on the train with what I could carry. Everyone else arrived the same way. Yesterday everyone arrived with big hatches and estate cars loaded to the roof with all the seats down flat...

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jessthedog

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
That's a nice van... not sure how we would manage the pups.. on the think about list though.

As regards being old... I took our eldest to university yesterday. Now when I went to uni I went on my own on the train with what I could carry. Everyone else arrived the same way. Yesterday everyone arrived with big hatches and estate cars loaded to the roof with all the seats down flat...

You were lucky:LOL::LOL:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jessthedog

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
We rented ours from Radio Rental! Probably paid for it many times over!! But repairs were swift and upgrades. Didn't notice when mum changed to colour and sat through blue peter before we realised!
Only ever allowed to watch one hour aday and no coronation street or z cars !! We used to PLAY!!
Brought up by a single mother with 5 kids, it was hell that tele, until my mum picked the lock and just put the same sixpence in time after time. The man turned up to empty slot and she had to quickly get the back of the tele on:LOL::LOL: The good old days:eek:

Upvote 0
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010

You'll have to try 'Crowd funding' crabby, that appears to be the latest trend to get someone else to pay for what you want.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jessthedog

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
Nice looking van like the rear end.(y)(y)(y)
Hi Alan
Nice styling from the Italians. It stood out from the crowd, with the rear lounge and electric rear bed.
Don't know how Moblivetta stack up against Hymer, Carthago etc. I thought it looked good for 68k.

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Hi Jess,Certainly looks like it's finished well and on a fiat with the 150bhp engine shouldn't have to many problems there,IF we were still looking Would certainly consider it.(y)(y)(y)(y)

Upvote 0
Mar 11, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Don't Own One Yet
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Marquis are re-introducing the Mobilvetta A Class to the UK.... sadly not this layout. K-Yacht Tekno Line 79, 80 and 85.
Think I saw somewhere they'll be £63 or £68k

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jessthedog

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
Marquis are re-introducing the Mobilvetta A Class to the UK.... sadly not this layout. K-Yacht Tekno Line 79, 80 and 85.
Think I saw somewhere they'll be £63 or £68k

Thanks Chris, weren't aware of the models they will be selling.
I've read they will have them at NEC in a couple of weeks time, so I can have a look at them.
I don't like buying new, coz you lose the VAT price, as you drive from forecourt.:D

Upvote 0

jimiol

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
Doonbeg Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coachbulit
Exp
beginner, I don't like the newbie term
Marquis have the 3 K Yacht models on their stand at the NEC with an advertised show price of £65,000 which includes some extras available for the show.
Lovely looking vans. I may have to amend my profile as I am going back armed with the card later this morning.
I was also very impressed with Dethleffs Trend A Class just under 7.5 long with either an end double or two singles for £61,000 including a few upgrades.

Upvote 0
Mar 11, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Don't Own One Yet
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Yes, saw it yesterday was very impressed with it at the price. The only down side in my opinion was the driver and passenger seats... very uncomfortable.

My star for the day was the Rapido 8096DF 55year although it was lacking an awning but well spec'd up

Upvote 0
Mar 11, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Don't Own One Yet
Exp
I'm a Newbie
I found the seats great, each to their own.
Deposit paid - happy camper.

Most definitely a lot of bang for your buck. Just to me they felt a little hard, almost like a 'bucket' seat in a sports car, but then I have a boney ar*e LOL!!!

Upvote 0

Candapack

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2013
Met a couple in France, they had a K Yacht Tekna Line, can't remember the number but it was the single bed version. Lovely looking van.
BUT, they said it had a MGW of 3500kg. Just looking at it, I thought no way, and they had 2 solar panels, and an extra battery. They travelled with 3 dogs, and we last saw them brimming their fresh water tank (120 litres I think) before driving off.

Upvote 0

jimiol

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
Doonbeg Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coachbulit
Exp
beginner, I don't like the newbie term
Met a couple in France, they had a K Yacht Tekna Line, can't remember the number but it was the single bed version. Lovely looking van.
BUT, they said it had a MGW of 3500kg. Just looking at it, I thought no way, and they had 2 solar panels, and an extra battery. They travelled with 3 dogs, and we last saw them brimming their fresh water tank (120 litres I think) before driving off.
It is 120 litres and looking at the base vehicle you don't get much payload I've upped mine to 3650 but even that is marginal.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back