LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Anyone know anything about, or have an opinion, on them?

In my new WildAx, I want two armrests per cab seat but the standard appears to be one (n). As it is my current van.
I have investigated getting a aftermarket fitting but apparently the lumbar adjuster gets in the way.
It seems that Regal who do WildAx's upholstery will fit the second arm, at the loss of variable lumbar...
But Duncan happened to mention that they can "upgrade" the seats to these Sportscraft ones (the price wasn't eye watering).

Screen-Shot-2015-08-21-at-15.28.36.png

...but they don't appear to have any tilt/height mechanism, nor indeed adjustable lumbar - so I wonder how much of an "upgrade" they are - unless they're a step up comfort wise?
So if Regal will bolt on an extra arm when upholstering the standard Citroen seat, I might as well do that... unless they're amazingly comfy (they are German I think).

See I end up chasing my tail :rolleyes:.

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
I have a pair of armrests in the garage somewhere which I took off the 2012 Peugeot when I did the conversion.

OP
OP
Langtoftlad

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
I have a pair of armrests in the garage somewhere which I took off the 2012 Peugeot when I did the conversion.
:D2

Would that it be so simple.
Tried all sorts to get armrest for my 2004 Ducato... getting the kit isn't the problem, just open heart surgery required to fit it :whistle:.
Way beyond my technical abilities - I can fit a AA battery competently - and beyond the economic abilities of my local MH fitter/engineers.
If Regal can do it, I'll snap their arm off (geddit :cool:) but was interested in the aftermarket seat 'upgrade'...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back