spinflo cooker2020 (1 Viewer)

buffalo

Free Member
Sep 18, 2009
Funster No
Any one know where i could get instructions on how to change a spark ignitor on the cooker as it is not clicking when i press the button in.

OP
OP
B

buffalo

Free Member
Sep 18, 2009
Funster No
it is the ignitor which has gone ,because when push the button in, there is no clicking sound.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
The spark generator will not click if the battery is flat. The generator is powered by a 9v pp3 battery. The converter will have fitted it somewhere ours is in one of the kitchen cabinets.

I would check this before buying a new generator.

Lunarman

OP
OP
B

buffalo

Free Member
Sep 18, 2009
Funster No
hi di hi
The 9v battery you are on about must invisable as the only batteries i have found is two aa in the loo holding tank, have asked auto-sleeper people waiting reply

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
On my van there is a little plastic holder at the back of the floor unit adjacent to the cooker that holds the battery. I only knew it was there when the battery fell out and the igniter would nor work.

Looking at the spinflo documentation it says that the igniter is a 12v device. Could yours be connected to the 12v circuit rather than to a battery like mine. I suppose different converters may have different ways of fitting. So you may be looking for a fuse or loose connection rather than a battery.

Lunarman

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back