LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Heat shrink tubing for waterproofing and insulating your electrical wiring if you have been splicing etc.. 3mm down to 29p / meter & 9mm 69p / m. From Maplin. Home or store delivery only - not held in stock. This is a much better price than I've seen elsewhere.

Broken Link Removed

Last edited:
OP
OP
MattR

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Note quite a special offer but more of a feature that I believe is new:

If you use Dropbox and want to capture a screen shot to share with others, press Ctrl & Prt Scr - this will give you a url that you can share. I've used it this evening to show a route or a spot that I have on google maps but it could be used to show computer settings etc. Eg. https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4kui9terloknf5/Screenshot 2014-01-27 19.28.12.png

For those don't know about Dropbox, Dropbox gives you free cloud storage (the ability to store files on your computer and on the internet so that you can access your info where ever you have access to the internet). We use our space to store and share files that I can access at home and work but also emergency documents such as scanned and encrypted vehicle registration & insurance documents and our passports so that if we had an emergency overseas, we can get copies of our documents even if our mhome has been nicked etc. I can also give access to others to use the a specific folder so that we can share photos or files that are too large to email. If you haven't got dropbox and want it, click here to get it. (by using this link https://db.tt/8jIVdXe, I will get a referral gain of extra space (500mb), you get several gb of free space).

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
if you have an IOS device have a look at box which is similar to dropbox but they are currently providing 50gb of data and you do not need to get the referrals.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
if you have an IOS device have a look at box which is similar to dropbox but they are currently providing 50gb of data and you do not need to get the referrals.

Is this the Box system you've mentioned: https://itunes.apple.com/app/box-for-iphone-and-ipad/id290853822

I haven't used Box but it looks good - especially the 50GB - I might try it for backing up my photos to try it out.

I've used Dropbox for several years and it syncs well with my Android phone, Ipad & Windows 7 laptops and have approx 8GB space - it is pretty easy to get around 5GB without referrals.

Both seem to work off and online.

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
Yes that is the one I mentioned, once you download and create an account you get allocated 50gb.

I tend to use both but worthwhile for 50gb for backing up photos.

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Looking for LED replacement lights or need some for a dark corner / conversion? 4 lights, £10

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back