Speak as you find. (1 Viewer)

Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
My old mums saying,in July last year we bought a bessacar E 760 from Highbridge caravans.good px and I thought a very fair price on the 56 plate bessacar.
I asked my local garage to do a oil change and check brakes ,got a all from the garage all done but had I not noticed the clutch had a problem long story short it was about to give up.We are off to France Spain and Portugul leaving early ferry Monday morning. I told the garage to go ahead this was Thursday 4.30 pm.on Friday morning I rang Highbridge caravans and spoke to a very nice young lady by the name of Liz Francombe and told her my tale of woe "would the clutch be covered by my garauntee "yes but we normaly like to see the job fair comment I thought .Liz said iwill ring you back in 5 mins.I can hear you all saying oh no you won't. 4 mins later The lovely Liz is back to me.Get it done we will pay!!.she then spoke to the garage to confirm and told them they would even pay the bill over the phone.Now that is what i call customer service.holiday back on track without a large bill before I went.So a big thank you to LIz and Highbridge caravans so as mum said speak as you find

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
Brilliant!

I will remember this when our rapido needs work or its time to change, even though they are some miles from us.

I have not forgiven Travelword for ending their rapido dealership so soon after we bought from them, at least there is somewhere we can go that seems to be good.

Thanks for the post!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
My old mums saying,in July last year we bought a bessacar E 760 from Highbridge caravans.good px and I thought a very fair price on the 56 plate bessacar.
I asked my local garage to do a oil change and check brakes ,got a all from the garage all done but had I not noticed the clutch had a problem long story short it was about to give up.We are off to France Spain and Portugul leaving early ferry Monday morning. I told the garage to go ahead this was Thursday 4.30 pm.on Friday morning I rang Highbridge caravans and spoke to a very nice young lady by the name of Liz Francombe and told her my tale of woe "would the clutch be covered by my garauntee "yes but we normaly like to see the job fair comment I thought .Liz said iwill ring you back in 5 mins.I can hear you all saying oh no you won't. 4 mins later The lovely Liz is back to me.Get it done we will pay!!.she then spoke to the garage to confirm and told them they would even pay the bill over the phone.Now that is what i call customer service.holiday back on track without a large bill before I went.So a big thank you to LIz and Highbridge caravans so as mum said speak as you find

Nice to hear a good one Respect to Highbridge indeed:thumb:

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob

Good news! dont forget to post a great review on Jims dealership guide thingy and kudos to Highbridge for excellent customer service :thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Another dealer who recognises that ( especially these days) good or bad reviews can have a huge impact on the balance sheet.

Quite a few dealers get slagged off and more often than not the complaints are corroborated by others.

I would always stay clear of those dealers.

Remember the Funster who bought the Swift and held a protest outside the dealers premises? I won't name them again, but I wouldn't buy even a gas bottle off them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We did a round trip of over 500 miles when we bought our previous motorhome, a Chausson Flash 04, from Highbridge in 2010 - they were very good and nothing was too much trouble, they moved our solar panel and second battery across without charge and we took a second-hand bike rack which we had that I was going to fit whilst on the CL nearby (with my power tools! :thumb:) but the chap quite happily fitted it for us there and then. I'd certainly go there again despite the distance.:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Good to hear a positive post about a dealership, , definitely should be put into Jims dealerships reviews.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back