Spare wheel / tyre for bolero 680fb

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by mikeange, Feb 16, 2010.

1. mikeange

mikeange Read Only Funster

HI
    HAS ANY FELLOW MOTORHOMER GOT A SPARE 15" WHEEL AND TYRE FOR SALE THAT WILL FIT MY BOLERO 68OFB (2008 MODEL) DUCATO. NO SPARE WAS SUPPLIED .I HAVE HAD MY 4 ORIGINAL TYRES PUMPED UP WITH TYRE SEAL,WHICH WAS DONE 2 YEARS AGO WHEN I PURCHASED MY VAN.SINCE I HAVE TRAVELLED TO SOUTH OF FRANCE 3 TIMES, WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM WITH MY TYRES....BUT I WOULD FEEL BETTER WITH A SPARE ONBOARD.
    A NEW WHEEL AND TYRE COSTS A LOT, SO IF ANYBODY HAS ONE FOR SALE , I WOULD BE VERY,VERY INTERESTED IN IT.
    MANY THANKS.:cry:
    MIKE ANGE

2. dellwood33

dellwood33 Read Only Funster

I have just purchased a 15" steel wheel from EBay. He has another 4 available I believe. EBay Ref: 330402158609 :Smile:

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

You may need to get a spare wheel carrier fitted, from memory it is possible but dont ask me how:Doh:

Glenn might know.

Peter

4. mikeange

HI
    thanks...i have already put an offer in for one new wheel...this was declined!
    ADVERT says offers invited? I may try again..
    regards
    mikeange

5. mikeange

Hi
    Thanks...but I may just keep the spare under the fixed bed.I do not know if there is a spare wheel carrier underneath...as the previous model and later models came with a spare wheel.(ripoff)
    mikeange:shout:

6. chewy

chewy Read Only Funster

I have three wheels to fit fiat ducato all without tyres..I "had" to buy the set You can have one of them if you pay the carriage.. I just took the wheel to local tyre place and had new tyre fitted & balanced . Like you I just dont feel happy without a spare. last problem for me now is stowing it securly ,out of the way and accessable if/when needed. My van has an alco chassis so I think I'll have to fabricate something as I prefer the weight twixt the axles. Incidentally I'm in Bristol mob 07990 947274 if you want more info.