Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Hello all,

I've recently purchased a wheel from a great funster only to find it's not suitable; newbie mistake living and learning!!

I'm having a real issue finding a wheel suitable. The problem lies with me having a Fiat based M/H on the light chassis that's fitted with 16" alloy wheels. I now know from my school boy error that they are 118pcd not 130pcd:whistle:

Searching for a suitable replacement, I'm constantly hitting a brick wall:cry: Nobody seems to realise that Fiat are now fitting 16" 5 x 118 wheels and therefore are not listing them. I even called Oponeo uk explaining my predicament, they very kindly provided me with a code, assuring me that was the wheel I needed to order, only to find once back on their website that the wheel was a 130pcd:mad:

However, in my endless searching I've found the following wheel albeit advertised for a Peugeot Boxer; link Broken Link Removed.

The measurement seems to be right, so my question to you knowledgeable folk is will it fit my Fiat M/H?(n)

Alternatively, if someone can point me in the right direction would be very much appreciated(y)

Thank you for your assistance as always.

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I have had the same trouble
.i also bought a wheel from oponeo around £ 50 and had to send it back.at my expense. ..
I bought one from camper uk and it was wrong but they changed it for the correct one. .
But the correct one is ..... £117

Fiat dealer wanted around £140 .

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Hello all,

I've recently purchased a wheel from a great funster only to find it's not suitable; newbie mistake living and learning!!

I'm having a real issue finding a wheel suitable. The problem lies with me having a Fiat based M/H on the light chassis that's fitted with 16" alloy wheels. I now know from my school boy error that they are 118pcd not 130pcd:whistle:

Searching for a suitable replacement, I'm constantly hitting a brick wall:cry: Nobody seems to realise that Fiat are now fitting 16" 5 x 118 wheels and therefore are not listing them. I even called Oponeo uk explaining my predicament, they very kindly provided me with a code, assuring me that was the wheel I needed to order, only to find once back on their website that the wheel was a 130pcd:mad:

However, in my endless searching I've found the following wheel albeit advertised for a Peugeot Boxer; link Broken Link Removed.

The measurement seems to be right, so my question to you knowledgeable folk is will it fit my Fiat M/H?(n)

Alternatively, if someone can point me in the right direction would be very much appreciated(y)

Thank you for your assistance as always.
Pretty sure that as you have alloys and the wheel you have linked is steel you will need different studs if you need to use it

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Pretty sure that as you have alloys and the wheel you have linked is steel you will need different studs if you need to use it

Yes, I bought a new set from Fiat main dealer but can see little difference :rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Hellski

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Hi mate, that's a pain:(
Sorry that the wheel is the wrong one. If you want to send it back, I'll give you your money back.(y)
Hi mate, Please don't apologise, it was my school boy error!
That is an extremely generous offer and certainly not expected; thank you.(y)
However, I will hold onto it as the next motorhome may well have a 130 PCD and I'll be one step ahead:D

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
Hi mate, Please don't apologise, it was my school boy error!
That is an extremely generous offer and certainly not expected; thank you.(y)
However, I will hold onto it as the next motorhome may well have a 130 PCD and I'll be one step ahead:D
Some say, it normally takes 3 motorhomes to get the one that's for you. I hope it doesn't take you 3 spare wheels:LOL::LOL:(y)

Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
Thanks, I've been looking but nothing currently available for the Fiat 16" with a 118 PCD:(
Try these guys
Might not be right wheel but we're very helpful in ensuring I purchased correct wheel

OP
OP
Hellski

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Make sure they sell you the right one ...
It is about £117 even they got mixed up with the 2 different sizes of Fiat wheels.
Thank you Suggy, I most certainly will(y)

OP
OP
Hellski

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Just as an update, The Wheel Shop Ltd have recently made a number of wheels available via their eBay shop, priced at £69.95 inc delivery. For anybody else currently looking for a spare wheel for their Fiat based motorhome that is fitted with 16" 118PCD wheels, click HERE.

Thanks to everyone that has helped with this matter(y)

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
40 years caravanning. New A-class Moho owners
Just as an update, The Wheel Shop Ltd have recently made a number of wheels available via their eBay shop, priced at £69.95 inc delivery. For anybody else currently looking for a spare wheel for their Fiat based motorhome that is fitted with 16" 118PCD wheels, click HERE.

Thanks to everyone that has helped with this matter(y)
Hi @Hellski . Like you I took a punt and ordered a wheel I thought was the correct one. I bought it because it was a good deal. Demounted, taken off a MH which had alloys fitted, only done 6miles and a new tyre. I have a Fiat on order and was buying a spare up front. Asked the dealer what PCD the model's wheels were and was told to contact Fiat !!! Which was why I took a punt. Realised it was wrong and looked on the web. Oponeo had the correct rim. It has since disappeared. Black circle and Tyres on the Drive have some reasonable tyres on their websites.
So, I will return my 5x130, 225/75 R16 wheel and tyre unless a Funster wishes to take it off me for £90 plus postage or collect or do a meet.
Thanks again for the heads up. I have ordered the rim listed above and will get a tyre fitted.
Any Funster wishing to buy my wheel, please PM me for more details.
Regards,
Mike

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
ive got wheels of a 57 ducato maxi im not sure if those would fit will look in morning to see if they are marked with the pdc

Oct 22, 2016
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner T740 Sovereign
Exp
2 months
JCS Kegworth LTD supplied ours for our Burstner Nexxo Sovereign 2016 T740. Graham in the parts department was very helpful. Broken Link Removed tel: 01509 672523

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Be careful with the after market wheels all the ones I found were limited to 1000kg as my real axle loading is 2500kg not a lot of good. I managed to get an as new never been used Fait wheel with the same part numbers as my wheels on eBay for £70. You often get them on eBay from tyre & wheel companies where their customer has bought a set of alloys, mine arrived in an alloy wheel box.

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Be careful with the after market wheels all the ones I found were limited to 1000kg as my real axle loading is 2500kg not a lot of good. I managed to get an as new never been used Fait wheel with the same part numbers as my wheels on eBay for £70. You often get them on eBay from tyre & wheel companies where their customer has bought a set of alloys, mine arrived in an alloy wheel box.
Any links pls Lenny, kept mine from my last van 250, tried on my 290 and it won't fit even thou I spoke to fiat who confirmed it would

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Any links pls Lenny, kept mine from my last van 250, tried on my 290 and it won't fit even thou I spoke to fiat who confirmed it would
This is the guy I got mine from, he had 2 at the time not listing any now but worth contacting him. Mine is a x290 Maxi Chassis. Part number is stamped on the rim on the outside so only have to remove wheel trim to see.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back