Spare Thetford C200 toilet cassette (1 Viewer)

PilgrimPhil

Free Member
Feb 13, 2008
West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile coa
Exp
2 + 1/2 years
I recently bid on e-Bay for a spare toilet cassette for when we wildcamp but I lost out (it went for £75 incl postage having started at £50). I will keep my eye open for another one to appear, but is there any outlet that sell them at a reasonable price (like about £75)?

No desperate hurry but would like to have a spare with us when we head off in about May 2009

PilgrimPhil

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
There are 3 on ebay just for the cassettes at about £79 plus p&p might be worth emailing them thru ebay seeing if they will take a little less bearing in mind the current climate xxxxx good luck

OP
OP
P

PilgrimPhil

Free Member
Feb 13, 2008
West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile coa
Exp
2 + 1/2 years
Thanks for that

I have seen a couple for sale on e-Bay - one is with a boat chandler @ £86.94 incl postage.

There is also one for auction starting at £50 but it is "collect only". They are in Farnham - we are in Norfolk!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Thanks for that

I have seen a couple for sale on e-Bay - one is with a boat chandler @ £86.94 incl postage.

There is also one for auction starting at £50 but it is "collect only". They are in Farnham - we are in Norfolk!!

Here are two options - smile nicely because I am sure there are mh fun members in the norfolk area who might collect it for you if you post a thread asking if someone would do this for you. If you pay them, they may be kind enough not only to collect it for you but to get sent by courier at your cost. I would offer myself but I am too far away.

Alternatively ask the ebay member if they would mind boxing it for you and if you could arrange a courier at your end to collect it from them and deliver to you - you will need to check though not many couriers do "remote collections"

Hope this helps a bit more xxxxx

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back