1. Welcome to MotorhomeFun!

You've found the best motorhome club in the world (probably) Register today to unlock all the benefits of our community!

Already a member? Login Now!

Spare parts needed

Discussion in 'THE BEGINNER' started by Philcott, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Philcott

Philcott

I believe there is a caravan breakers somewhere in Norfolk somewhere. I am in need of some spares (new blinds for roof vents, a ladder for drop down bed over cab etc.) - can anyone give me some links please. I have done a search, but not had much joy!

Many thanks

2. rainbow chasers

rainbow chasers

caraparts on fleabay would be your cheapest option. They may have what you want either new or used - and are quite cheape, super fast on deilvery.

3. billthedrill

billthedrill Funster

ther is a place in grimsby and castelford and hull that are verry good i get all my bits thare and thay will post out but best just to make a list drive in and look
    i find sum times it's hard to find the right bit on the net
    new and used caravan parts
    ther phone no is 01977 604 656

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  4. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Phil,

Depends on what roof lghts you have as regards blinds, we may be able to help same as with ladder but they will all be brand new prices unless he has some from repairs.

Give Ian a ring on 01-580-883061 and ask him.

Peter

5. Minx

Minx Funster Life Member

I can recommend O'Leary (http://www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk/) for parts such as those you are after, they buy up excess stock from dealers (when they close down etc) so a their stuff is new but at reduced prices.

Their website only has a fraction of the stuff on it that they have so I'd suggest phoning them to see what they have - as they are lots of warehouses you can't just turn up and go looking round them as you'll be lost in them for a week!!!

Also, try Ebay too, you'll be surprised what people sell on there!!! :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  6. billthedrill

billthedrill Funster

thanks for that:thumb:

7. Philcott

Philcott

Thank you so much for all the helpful replies. Will give them all a go, once I have had the tape measure out!

The joys of old motorhomes :BigGrin:

8. Jaws

Jaws Funster

As per the op, there is a breakers in Attleborough, although not in Norfolk there is another in Ipswich.. there are a few round the coast too :thumb:

Just google caravan breakers norfolk suffolk and they will all come up :Smile:

Equally, try www.yell.co.co .. you can specify exactly what you want and where you want it :Wink:

9. Jaws

Jaws Funster

Oops.. another thought.. If you want to leave Norfolk area I would try Franks Caravans as a first stop.. WAY cheaper than O'learys and not up his own importance :Wink:

10. injebreck99

injebreck99 Funster

I use Whitely Caravan services in Norwich, they keep new and used spares, they're good for advice and finding parts for older models, ring Robin on 01603 4888884,:thumb: