Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
A thoughtless tree branch decided to remove the flue top from my 1987 Hymer 660. What use it was to the tree I'll never know.

The hunt for a replaceent started at the Truma stand at the International Caravan and Motorhome Show at the NEC where they gave me a catalogue and a telephone number for Autocraft.

Obviously I needed to know the details of the heater flue and as the van was in Portugal at the time I could not sort it out there and then.

Now in Portugal and with access to the van I emailed Autocraft asking if they could help. No reply. A week later I tried again. No reply.

I "Googled" "Truma Flue Spare Parts" and came up with caravan accessories - boat accessories - motorhome accessories - camping gear - caravan parts - camping equipment - uk - kayaks - canoes - discount wakeboards - water ski shop

They had the spare listed but I made a mistake trying to register on their site and, as it was late in the day, I left it until the next morning.

When I logged on the next morning there was an email from them as they had noticed my failed attempt to contact them and offered help with the process.

I ordered the part and have just been emailed to let me know that it is on its way...

Now where am I going to the next time I am buying stuff?

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back