Spanish Police - New Radar Tactic (2 Viewers)

frank550

Free Member
May 29, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
I never said anything about country specifics. [HI]It is becoming increasingly clear just how bent many police are in the UK.[/HI] I don't think there's a country in the world where the police can be trusted. Human nature dictates that power corrupts, marry that with performance requirements and it's a recipe for abuse. But 53 years ago they didn't have radar guns to use so their word was more readily accepted in court - and in that era every policeman was regarded as an unimpeachable Dixon of Dock Green type.

Tar all 120,000 because of a very small minority?

As a retired cop I find that mildly offensive! I'm sure you didn't mean for that to sound like it has come across!

Nov 12, 2010
Northamptonshire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
5 Years
Height Sensitive Speed Cameras

Thank god it's Spain and not France!
Got back today and the score was roughly cameras 8 Vlad 0 :Doh:
Cameras just seemed to go off at random different speeds,the cars in front did not seem to set them off .Its been suggested that size may be a factor,although not a blessing in this case:Blush:

Vlad

Your are right, France does have height sensitive cameras which are intended to catch speeding HGVs, problem is MHs also trigger them but as I understand from family who live and MH in France they do not process snaps of MHs.:Smile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I very, very rarely speed...

and I only pay fines that come through my letter box.

CCJs ?

Yeah right... in your dreams.

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread