Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
We have a 40ltr underslung LPG tank and I had been thinking about connecting a Spanish gas bottle for long stays on sites.
Andy Theaker of Costa Blanca Motorhome services came up with this solution.
Basically he has put a tap in my LPG line from my tank so that I can turn my own tank off-then he has T'eed into that line and used a high pressure hose with a non-return valve to connect to a Spanish bottle using a 'Freeflow' connector so that we use my original regulator.
Looking at my pic,thin pipe on left is from my own tank and the thick pipe is from the Spanish bottle which is on ground outside van-pipe enters van via one of the vents in the floor of what used to be the gas locker-now used for storage of various items.

Mike

Attachments

• Spanish gas plumbing [800x600].jpg
    Spanish gas plumbing [800x600].jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 27

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Just my opinion, but the new pipe appears to rub on the edge of the aluminium flooring which could eventually cause a leak .... might be worth checking

OP
OP
MikeandCarolyn

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Just my opinion, but the new pipe appears to rub on the edge of the aluminium flooring which could eventually cause a leak .... might be worth checking

Van will never be moving with that in place-or we'd be dragging a gas bottle behind us ::bigsmile:

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back