Spanish data sim (1 Viewer)

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I've had a search but can't find anything recent....

I'm on my last three 12g card and will need to buy somthing soon....

Does anybody know of somthing similar to the three deals and where to buy them in Spain...?

Thanks for any replies...(y)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Why not top it up ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
How much...:eek:

But I may have too if nothing better out there... I wonder if @Minxy Girl knows of any...? :D
Not aware of what's on sale abroad as I always use my '3' sim, but there's nothing to stop you seeing if MyMemory will post them to Spain for you for a little bit extra cost - even though you can top-up your data sim and possibly buy an add-on to get better value out of it, it will still cost a lot more than a new sim.

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
I've had a search but can't find anything recent....

I'm on my last three 12g card and will need to buy somthing soon....

Does anybody know of somthing similar to the three deals and where to buy them in Spain...?

Thanks for any replies...(y)
Hi, bit of bad timing there, I have a few in RESERVE just now.......but as you know we are in Totana.Sorry.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
@Smith and Sharp how much longer are you there and how much data are you likely to need in that time?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
@Smith and Sharp how much longer are you there and how much data are you likely to need in that time?

Probably into march, but we're moving around so can't get anything sent to us.... we've got about ten gigs left on our last one so will have to make it last and there's alway the site wifi or top the sim up...

Appreciate you having a look Mel, just thought there might be the equivalent to three out here....:)(y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
... no youtube videos then! :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back