spain

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by pkurzok, Feb 13, 2011.

1. pkurzok

pkurzok Read Only Funster

hi guys
    about go to spain from france just wondering does spain have aires system and any idea were to stay want to get as south i can need some heat.:BigGrin:
    paul

2. bobandjanie

bobandjanie Funster Life Member

3. billy&val

billy&val

Hi Paul
    There is a book you can get from Vicarious Books (www.vicariousbooks.co.uk)
    All The Aires Spain and Portugal that lists all the Aires but they are few and far
    between in Spain. You will have to have a bit of common sense were you park but
    there are loads of Brits down there this time of year so you our bound to bump
    into someone that will help you I hope this little bit of info will help and have
    a great time.

4. blamehofman

blamehofman Read Only Funster

Travelled as far as Murcia last year , no aires as such but lots of places to stop as long as you avoid stopping on the AP7 anywhere near the big cities i.e. Barcelona and Valencia way too many crooks :Sad:

5. John & Joan

John & Joan Funster

Spanish Aires are like Spanish LPG stations few and far between. The biggest concentration is on the NE coast and along the Costa's. New ones are opening up. There is a new one in Murcia region. There are almost none in the interior.

Get the Vicarious book "All The Aires Spain" which also shows LPG outlets.

Spanish ares are new and underused at present and they present no more problems than Aires in any other country.

It is permissible to stop for up to 48 hours on the roadside in Spain provided that only the tyres are in contact with the ground. No Camping by which they mean putting anything outside of the vehicle.

John