* Spain, Malaga 2014 (5th - 25th March) UPDATE (1 Viewer)

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
:thanks:​

On our way later this morning to Zaragoza (stop-over) then Bilbao for the ferry home tomorrow. :cry:

We have had a fantastic 4 months travelling through Spain and Morocco and will treasure the many memories made.

Thanks to all the Motorhomefun members who we partied with at ‘Villa Sol’ in Benidorm and ‘La Bella Vista’ in Manilva. It’s been a blast meeting old and many new friends.

Special thanks to Steve, Irene, Kath and John for making our journey in Morocco so much fun, what a great time we all had.

Goodbye to those enjoying themselves in Benidorm and safe journey’s home. Thanks for the ‘sod off’ party last night....

See everyone involved soon. Any ideas for next year folks? ::bigsmile:riving2:

Andrew and Carol

Safe travels Andrew and Carol, sorry we missed your 'sod off' party last night. Thanks for all yours and Tonkas efforts in organising this trip, it was excellent. We will be following the same route home on Friday. Safe travels and we hope to see you both somewhere in the future........Aud & Derek.

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Take care on your journey homewards, nice to have seen you both again, hope to meet up at Stratford or maybe Misterton.

Best regards

Bryan and Anna:thumb:

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
Hello,
Have read many good reports on Gelves but cannot find the campsite in our Aires or Acsi guides. We would be grateful for the campsites details as we will be heading that way from Gib either tomorrow or Thursday...
Many thanks.

Sorry if this is too late for you but could not get a good internet connection until now.

N 37 degrees 20'28'' W 6 degrees 1'25''

Hope you got/get there and enjoy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
leavin spain

Well after spending a cracking week at Gelves. Meeting up with yet more Funsters Gloworm, Timetraveller,Mogbl then Malcolm Bolt and BRian and Anna and when we thought we were on our own Cally and ChrissieVine who like us have left today. We are now on our way to Portugal and hope to catch up with yet more funsters as we travel around.

Our thanks go to Tonka and MrMotorhome for a FANTASTIC three weeks in Manilva and to all the funsters who made it a meet to remember.:thumb::thumb:

Brian and Chris

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Safe journey home Carol & Andrew, we are now back at home and getting back into the swing of things. We had a very calm crossing across the Bay of Biscay, barely a ripple on the sea. Look forward to seeing you both again soon. Didn't know that you were having a SOD OFF party or we would have come back.:ROFLMAO:

Brisey & Pamelaaar.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
John n I would like to say Thank you to Steve n Irene - Tonka , Andrew and Carol - MrMotorhome for all their hard work organising these two meets and to all the funster's we met along the way for such a fantastic time

We travelled to Morocco first ... thankfully we hadnt changed our minds about going ...look what we would have missed (we were a bit unsure of what to expect at the port still and nearly turned around)
If anyone has any doubts about this trip ...dont :thumb::thumb:

Then onto Bella Vista,
Steve and Andrew what a great deal for us you had here , big open pitches at a great location, even the weather was warm and sunny everyday
Entertainment was great fun especially at "happy hour" which you organised for us including Miss Whiplash's quiz :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb:

Looking forward to your next trip :RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

John n Kath xx

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
John n I would like to say Thank you to Steve n Irene - Tonka , Andrew and Carol - MrMotorhome for all their hard work organising these two meets and to all the funster's we met along the way for such a fantastic time

Well said Cath, we wholeheartedly agree with you.:thumb:
Thank you very much Steve, Irene, Andrew & Carol.:clap::notworthy::clap:

Brisey & Pamelaaar.

chrissyvine

Free Member
Feb 15, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1992
I'd like to echo what Brisey, Champers and others have said and thank Steve and Andrew and Irene and Carol for organising a great rally at a fantastic location, and at a knock down price. I feel I've made lots of new friends and will look out for Funster stickers now wherever I go. Still meeting up with some as I wend my way slowly towards Portugal. No plans to go back to UK yet so I've sent you all some Sahara sand instead to remind you of your Morocco trip! Now at El Rocio after 3 nights at Gelves, visiting Seville. Really strange place this, heard about it from a friend. Big Romerio pilgrimage here in June with over a million people expected. Town has wide sand streets and is very "Western" in appearance. Horses roam wild in the streets and there is an enormous church by a very large lake with flamingos. I'm on the campsite here which is in the ACSI book

Regards to all
Chrissy
:thumb::thumb:

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Last "sod off party" at Villasol

Last night a quiet drink in the Villasol bar with Ken (Beerdrinker) Derek and Audry (Southampton) who left this morning.
Off to the Yorkshire Pride tonight for our last fish and chips special then Rock and Roll bar to see Elvis (The Rebel) Will be sad to leave the warm sunny weather.:cry:
Hitting the road on Sunday with great memories of all the funsters that we met at Villasol and Bella Vista:Smile:

Big thank you to Andrew and Steve for making our 2 month trip a memorable one for both company and entertainment.:thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Safe journey home Mike & Pauline, and also to Derek & Audrey. Look forward to seeing you all back in the UK sometime soon.

Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
Back to reality

Just to say many thanks to all the Funsters on the Malaga trip......you made us so welcome and we hope to be joining you on a rally or two in the UK.
Special thanks to Tonka and Mr. Motorhome for organising.....and to all our new friends who made our trip so memorable.:Smile:
Daryl says to Brisey......I've got my eye on you :Eeek:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Daryl says to Brisey......I've got my eye on you :Eeek:....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi Daryl and Tina,glad to hear that you are back home safe and sound, and that you enjoyed your first Fun meet. We look forward to meeting up with you again soon.

The Benidorm Blues Brothers haven't been the same since they met you both.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Now at Sobradiel for the night, even got free wifi. Thanks for the 'sod off' drinks last night with Pauline & Mike and Ken. Safe travels to all those left in Spain and those that headed up the West route. Hope to see you all again somewhere down stream.....Audrey and Derek

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back