Spain in June (1 Viewer)

Dec 3, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Not Yet
Exp
n/a
We are having our first motorhome holiday in the Andalusia area at the beginning of June. We have only booked a site for the first and last night as we didn't want to be restricted on our movements. Question is - do you think we will be able to just turn up at sites and be pretty sure to get a stop over?

:Smile:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Yes.. June is not really a busy time.
BUT have a backup ready in case they dont let you in..
I have only ever been turned away once and i think it was because I only wanted 1 night, bet if i said it was a week they would have let me in. Luckily was another site in same town.
You have the light nights to your advantage as well so can travel about longer.:thumb:

Get the all aires Spain if you dont have one... Good investment.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
I don't think you'll have any problem either. Just turn up. Make sure you have an ACSI book/discount card in order to save money.

We have just pulled in to La Garrofa Campsite on the outskirts of Almeria city. It is barely half full and we've picked up a prime pitch, virtually on the beach. €16 per night inc hook-up. And the weather is scorchio at the moment.:thumb:

http://www.lagarrofa.com/

There is another British van here and they are paying €26 per night because they don't have an ACSI book. :Doh:
Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pollensabob

Free Member
Jan 30, 2008
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
7 years
We are at Pinos San Jose Zahora half empty 1st class site beautiful beach and Conil de la Frontera close by. Very popular with Funsters.

Bob:thumb:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Never busy in Spain in summer except for Aug. Winter and Easter are busiest time. BUSBY:Smile:

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
It is hotter now than normal, so be prepared for 30c plus. I would say that I am 1/2 hr from Sevilla. July/August 35c plus :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back