1. MotorhomeFun The best Motorhome Club in the World

Register to remove adverts Register Here

Welcome to Motorhome Fun

MotorhomeFun is a large community of motorhome and touring enthusiasts. Our website is the busiest of its kind. It serves as a meeting place for thousands of members who share their knowledge of motorhomes and travel, as well as arrange rallies in the UK, Europe and beyond.

It's easy to join us and takes just a minute

Spain - Good Fuel Price Website

Discussion in 'CONTINENTAL TOURING' started by veevee, Dec 4, 2012.

1. veevee

veevee Funster

Here's a link to a really good up-to-date fuel price website for Spain. The first box is for your start point, second for your destination. The third is fuel.

The link shows an example of a journey we drove a short while ago but in reverse, and it was very accurate. I believe no more than 2 or 3 days old at most.

I like the logical format and how you can easily view at which part of your journey you should refuel. Also there are a few surprises as to which fuel or type of fuel station is the cheapest.

Know there are many on their way to Spain this winter, hope it helps.

http://gas.encooche.com/handlers.cf...a segovia&tcomb=5&event=gasolinera.buscarRuta

3 people like this.
  2. veevee

veevee Funster

Bump.

Just for the evening readers

3. Billy23

Billy23 Funster

Sounds good and don't want to knock it, but I see a problem, just a hundred mts from my house (in Spain) is a Repsol garage and in the last few days the diesel price (that's all I look at) has gone up and down by up to 5 cents a litre, yesterday 136 today 140 and it can - and does- change almost every day.

That has happened over the last 6 months and more, so just plan that into you calculations.
    :thumb:

4. ojibway

ojibway Funster

A great site.:Smile:
    We have usually fill up at Eroski in Jaca or Huesca when we come over the mountain but this site show some much cheaper petrol stations along the way!:thumb:

5. missbusybusy

missbusybusy Funster

Great site with the difference over 20cents per ltr for a few extra miles it will all help, thanks :Smile:

6. veevee

veevee Funster

It's a good point Billy.

Guess that as fuel prices move so fast in Spain that just 2 or 3 days can make a big difference. For our trip we were lucky as most of the prices we saw were about as posted.

I guess it's true worth is as a comparison site. If one fuel station puts up the price by 5 cents then they all do, so probably historically the cheapest is still the cheapest and dearest the dearest.