Southwest Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Has anyone had dealings with them? Ive made an inquiry on a van that they have for sale. They seem friendly and answered all the questions I threw at them.

Opinions please......

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
I have had some dealings with them over a period of time and found them pleasant, responsive and helpful. I also looked at a new pvc they had for sale, but in the event the van was not quite right for us.

I believe the company has recently moved to new purpose-built premises.

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Is this the company who've just moved to the new premises in Ilminster??
Before they'd moved there I hadn't heard of them, when we were looking to change ours I phoned them for a part exchange price and what sort of deal they'd do on the one we were looking at, they gave the lowest price we had for ours and wouldn't budge on the other so it was a non starter, they did get back to me quickly though...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 8, 2013
Taunton
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
4 years
Been doing my servicing of MHs for last 5 years (moved there after problems with local Chelstons) - I have had no problems with them whatsoever - can recommend them. They have recently moved premises and taken on Globecar plus others - they also hire vehicles - was a small run business (owner Sarah) but growing quickly.
John

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
I too found them helpful and very pleasant. In the end I bought the same van elsewhere based solely on the fact that for me they were awkward to get to for the initial purchase and for subsequent servicing, plus at the time they were busy with their move to new premises. I am not sure I made the right decision, I would have liked to have dealt with them,and I feel I should have offered them the opportunity to come up with a solution, I am sure that they would have helped.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back