Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Shift ZZ

We got our previous motorhome from this dealer, and don't have a bad word to say about them, the only reason we changed this time we took a liking to a hobby and went to Johns Cross.

In all our dealings with them nothing was too much trouble, their head technician even came out to a Ford garage some distance away to help correct a fault that was 50/50 base and conversion, so no complaints.

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
I think their website, and especially their photography, is one of the best in the country. If you're travelling some distance to view a m/h, I think their pictures would have given you more than enough idea of what the vehicle is like.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
:Blush: looked at several there and were of poor qualty ,, like some others we wont mention oaver priced by miles even if they have oaver heads [ got that in before you know who ] and did not look like they had been cleaned, even pointed out a nest of loose wiring on a hymer,live wires bare under the drivers seat,,?? whent back 3 weeks later and still the same.... score out of 100 well maybe 45 ??? could do better :Eeek:

robandwendy

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
SOUTHAMPTON
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
6 YEARS
Bought my last 2 vans there. Can't fault them at all. Excellent service and vans, but everything top price. Treat yourself to a Concorde, the Rolls Royce of the camping world. I did and have no regrets

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back