Southdowns Motorhomes

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by ShiftZZ, Aug 12, 2011.

1. ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ Funster Life Member

Anyone had any dealing with them?

Good bad?

Thanks

2. DESCO

DESCO Read Only Funster

Hi Shift ZZ

We got our previous motorhome from this dealer, and don't have a bad word to say about them, the only reason we changed this time we took a liking to a hobby and went to Johns Cross.

In all our dealings with them nothing was too much trouble, their head technician even came out to a Ford garage some distance away to help correct a fault that was 50/50 base and conversion, so no complaints.

3. wivvy's dad

wivvy's dad Read Only Funster

I think their website, and especially their photography, is one of the best in the country. If you're travelling some distance to view a m/h, I think their pictures would have given you more than enough idea of what the vehicle is like.

• Like Like x 1
  4. niggle

niggle Banned - Rule 1

:Blush: looked at several there and were of poor qualty ,, like some others we wont mention oaver priced by miles even if they have oaver heads [ got that in before you know who ] and did not look like they had been cleaned, even pointed out a nest of loose wiring on a hymer,live wires bare under the drivers seat,,?? whent back 3 weeks later and still the same.... score out of 100 well maybe 45 ??? could do better :Eeek:

• Like Like x 1
  5. robandwendy

robandwendy Read Only Funster

Bought my last 2 vans there. Can't fault them at all. Excellent service and vans, but everything top price. Treat yourself to a Concorde, the Rolls Royce of the camping world. I did and have no regrets

• Like Like x 1