South of France site - open Christmas and NY - preferable with restaurant

Discussion in 'France' started by parigby, Aug 14, 2015.

1. parigby

parigby Read Only Funster

OK folks - sick and tired of family descending on us for Christmas, eating us out of house and home, doing nothing to contribute, complaining and arguing all the time, and then clearing off without a word of thanks.

So the wife says, why don't we go away in Harold ( why Harold - she's a big neighbours fan, and the character Harold Bishop comes and goes, and when he goes he disappears in a MoHome ) down to the South of France - but l don't want to do any cooking. Therefore anyone know of any good quality sites open throughout the festive season that happen to have a decent restaurant (that's also open ) on site, or within walking distance.

Help !

2. Mikeco

Mikeco Funster

You may struggle a bit as most sites will be closed, it is also a bit cold even in the South of France at that time.

3. yodeli

yodeli Funster Life Member

Look, if you want some peace AND restaurants you can walk to within a few minutes, you are welcome to stay a week or two at my place.
    Other funsters have done it, and even if I m busy working I don t mind having guests.
    Let me know if you like the idea. Google Balma and have a look at the area.

Amicalement

Frankie;):)

• Like Like x 3
  4. chaser

chaser Funster

You could park on the old border post in menton free, and plenty of restaurants round about, close to train for Monaco and Italy . image.jpg