South Devon/Cornwall beach site? (1 Viewer)

2dogs

Free Member
Nov 2, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Spring 2012
can anyone recommend a site, South Devon/Cornwall coast, dog friendly beach within walking distance for half-term break please

Cheers
2dogs

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
I use Perranporth in North Cornwall. Only restriction is August when they must be on a short lead 10am to 5pm. Only applies to main beach, no restiction on the other 3 miles miles !!
Oddly, the famous Fistral beach in Newquay is not restricted but the town beaches are for obvious reasons.

www.thecornishcoast.co.uk/DOGM.htm

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Google marver park, Mawgan porth, Cornwall.. Another site above it also, can't remember the name. Dog and kid friendly pub and beach. Only small sites with minimal facilities but in our opinion well worth a visit. Central for visiting all Cornwall. In between Newquay and pad stow.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

DM14742

Deleted User
If you've got Kids & I assume you have specifying half term then Trevornick at Holywell Bay Cornwall takes some beating. Its a lovely walk down to Holywell Bay or Polly Joke Beach (no Dog restrictions) & the Site whilst being quite large is great for Children & plenty to do. :thumb:

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Try Harlyn sands holiday park Have used this often both with the van and M/C & tent great little place lovely walks to the beach and along Mother ivy's bay.
cant say about dogs as take both the cats with us ,and they chase the dogs :ROFLMAO:
Link Removed

OP
OP
2dogs

2dogs

Free Member
Nov 2, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Spring 2012
Nice one Rodger, would prefer an Italian beach but too long a drive ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
2dogs

2dogs

Free Member
Nov 2, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Spring 2012
Thanks all for the replies,

I was looking for a South coast site, bit calmer down there (wind and sea state),

half term yes Jez & Lin but no kids, better half is a teacher so would prefer a break from the little darlings:swear:, my biggest problem is getting her to leave the work behind and just relax,

Will take a look at the suggestions thanks

2dogs

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back