Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Wicklow, Ireland
Funster No
MH
Overlander in constructio
Exp
Hi
Does anyone know where I might get a supplier of custom sized aluminium hatch and door frames?

I found a crew in Germany but they're looking for a fortune and also a company South Africa who are reasonable but that seems a bit too far to ship!

The sizes I'm looking for are:
1) 2x1800x 600mm aluminium frame hatches

2) “Panorama flap” 1800x1000mm aluminium frame

3) 800x350mmaluminium frame hatch (The internal opening of this hatch has to be at least300m high)

The thickness of both wall and infill material which can be accommodated is important. I’m building with 50mm GRP/foam/GRP sandwich but the material in the actual hatch could be as thin as 30mm.

Any pointers much appreciated.

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
hi i would have thought that any coachbuilders / horse box converters will be able to source these for you or even make them for you.

OP
OP
I

ianc99

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Wicklow, Ireland
Funster No
MH
Overlander in constructio
Exp
hi i would have thought that any coachbuilders / horse box converters will be able to source these for you or even make them for you.

None of the obvious suppliers (CAK, Magnum etc) do them. They carry standard sizes don't supply custom sizes.

I

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
They will produce you sq cornered ones to any size you want :Smile:just need a bit of thinking about for locks , but if you deffo want rounded cnrs then phone Oleary's to see what they have in stock
http://www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk/
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back