Sound bar- have you got one? (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks everyone - this gas given me some good ideas to work on (y)

John Lewis have a good selection and you can ask to hear them in order to compare..

I bought the JBL Chrge2+ and it is amazing.. great quality sound with a decent base tone ..
it also has an audio in jack which I tried with the Finlux TV.. what a difference..

Battery lasts 12 hours and can be charged from a USB .. it comes with a mains / USB charger.

The Other contender was the Cambridge Audio G2 .. good sound but base was lacking.. but for the money it is very good

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
:):):):):)
I've bought one of these off Ebay £4-99 plugs into tv and the sound come's through our motorhome's quad speakers, brilliant.

John.Broken Link Removed
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291120418489?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
At the price this seems too good to be true. I assume that you are happy with it though.

We are looking for something to boost our sound from the TV in the M/H and it sounds ideal. Do you have to retune the transmitter each time you use it? Can you use a pre-set station to retain the frequency at the radio end?

If so I will order one immediately.

Thanks for the tip. At that price it has to be worth a go!(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
We have a Bose Sound Link Mini in the van. We run it on EHU and battery. The battery can be recharged via a 12 volt lead or mains.
We use the Bose for TV, mini disc player, CD player, Mp3 and a small portable radio. It lasts up to 8 hours on a battery charge.
We love it! The sound is excellent and we are picky about sound! The radio we play through is a real cheapy - £4.99 in Tesco - sounds great through the Bose!
You can also connect your phone via Bluetooth.
Fantastic bit of kit!!!

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
:):):):):)
At the price this seems too good to be true. I assume that you are happy with it though.

We are looking for something to boost our sound from the TV in the M/H and it sounds ideal. Do you have to retune the transmitter each time you use it? Can you use a pre-set station to retain the frequency at the radio end?

If so I will order one immediately.

Thanks for the tip. At that price it has to be worth a go!(y)

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
Yes we are very happy with it, and you can pre-set the station, and ours is working fine.

John.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun