sorry to be a nuisance but..... (1 Viewer)

marymarymary

Free Member
Jan 28, 2016
mid wales
Funster No
MH
adria twin
Exp
since 2009
sorry to be a nuisance but are there any other admin that can help please? My subscription has come out twice....I have been trying to pm Jim and I know some of you have tagged him for me...Mary

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
sorry to be a nuisance but are there any other admin that can help please? My subscription has come out twice....I have been trying to pm Jim and I know some of you have tagged him for me...Mary
Not surprised - there are three of you! (One more to go!) :LOL: Only joking. I'm sure @Jim will sort it out once he gets this.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Sep 5, 2010
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Always - off and on
Have you looked to see if your subscription has been extended for another year? Could have been added when the extra payment was made.(y)

Upvote 0
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I thought we had to actually pay, rather than be taken, did you use paypal? Maybe they can reverse one if obviously a duplicate

or as above, just leave in to cover a 2 year period :)(y)

Upvote 0

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Hi Mary Mary and Mary

If there are three of you, your lucky you only paid twice lol

Upvote 0
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Rather than PM can I suggest you use this form here.

Broken Link Removed

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Mary,

We don't "Take" money, rather you "pay" it. If you have paid twice, I cannot see it, I can only see one payment against your name. Sorry. Please supply me with a few more details and I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of it. Don't worry, I'm good for £15 and will refund it if you've paid twice. :D Broken Link Removed and it will open a support ticket.

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Mary,

I've solved it....I think.

You are MaryMaryMary who lives in Mid Wales

41496.jpg

But I found a MaryMary who lives in Mid Wales too. Do you know her? ;)

Only two Mary's and a different email and avatar but she subscribes too.

10645.jpg

If these members are both you then that is why you are paying subs twice :D If this is not you; what a coincidence! You should look each other up (y)

But if as i suspect they are both you; tell me which account to delete and refund (y)

Upvote 0

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Must be a nightmare in that household at dinner time if mother, daughter and granddaughter are all there!
MaryMaryMary, MaryMary, Mary you're dinner's on the table. Hope to he** the chef ain't got a stutter as well.:eek::eek:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
marymarymary

marymarymary

Free Member
Jan 28, 2016
mid wales
Funster No
MH
adria twin
Exp
since 2009
Jim....yep that must be it....I couldn't find the marymary one as thats what I usually am and was to start with, also very contrary, obviously!! So I did the triple mary....confused.....you soon will be.....;) I didnt mind the two payments as long as it paid for 2yrs iykwim.....just checked dates...13th feb and 26th march....I think I confused the system and thought I had done the paypal but it came back with an error message so when I logged in days later or tried to I still hadn't become a full member so I did it again......doh.........I know you don't "take" money that was just badly put by me, doesn't take much to confuse me you know!!!!!
OK so can we scrap the triple jobbie and I'll stick with marymary, contrary and before you ask about my garden I haven't got one.......
thankyou Jim :)

Upvote 0

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Now I begin to understand, I have been the victim of a number of Mary's during my sad little life, one cost me a fortune and forced me to work longer than I wished, another took well, let's not go there and the most recent one expected total commitment from me but conditional from her, my life, already.

I am sure you are the exception that proves the rule, so, what's it to be marymary or marymarymary - please, for what little is left of my sanity not marymarymarymary!

a humbled wretched wrecked victim of to many Marys

Clive

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back