Sorry to all that are going to the bring and buy (1 Viewer)

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
As many of you know Rosie makes a mean Rock cake no no good mean not throw at the dog mean.......any way she was cooking when I came home to pack the van for a reasonable getaway tomorrow......then it hit me......right up the nose........fresh out of the oven rock cakes........I couldnt resist.......with the stealth of an SAS attack I pounced.......she had her back turned and I crept in to be honest :RollEyes:.........I nicked six rock cakes and crept back to my computer.........trouble is she can count :ROFLMAO: she came into the study (my retreat) with an accusing look.....I am trying to hide any crumbs......evidence I have watched Miss Marples......all to no avail.......I tried to tell her they looked a funny colour and we can't poison our friends at the bring and buy.

So the upshot is we are a load a rock cakes down this week end :Tongue1: they are whoops sorry were bloody good, see you all tomorrow.

All the best Rick.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
yes Rosie makes good rock cakes

As many of you know Rosie makes a mean Rock cake no no good mean not throw at the dog mean.......any way she was cooking when I came home to pack the van for a reasonable getaway tomorrow......then it hit me......right up the nose........fresh out of the oven rock cakes........I couldnt resist.......with the stealth of an SAS attack I pounced.......she had her back turned and I crept in to be honest :RollEyes:.........I nicked six rock cakes and crept back to my computer.........trouble is she can count :ROFLMAO: she came into the study (my retreat) with an accusing look.....I am trying to hide any crumbs......evidence I have watched Miss Marples......all to no avail.......I tried to tell her they looked a funny colour and we can't poison our friends at the bring and buy.

So the upshot is we are a load a rock cakes down this week end :Tongue1: they are whoops sorry were bloody good, see you all tomorrow.

All the best Rick.

Yes Rosie makes good rock cakes.. even Ezzie likes them (and me):Blush:

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Funnily, they are a bone of contention with me in Conrwall.

Down here they have rock buns....and as everyone knows, rock buns are savoury, whereas rock cakes are sweet.

In cornwall, they just have rock buns - BUT - it is a gamble as to what you actually get, some are really rock cakes!:Doh:

But the smell i agree, is a belly rumbler!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back