LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
After 16 nights away, touring through France. Spent nights on aires and in campsites. Mainly along the atlantique coast. Stayed at some lovely beach aires and had a great time traveling through the Dordogne.
Did meet up with CLS at berny riviere though and spent some time fishing.
We have had more than 2 weeks of nothing but glorious sunshine and temps well in to the 80s. We took tick 59 and his clan with us in theire van and they appeared to enjoy sharing our holiday with us.
All hit home at 4am this morning after are long drive from Dover. Didn't quite make the parc verger site as we were blown of course by shopping. :ROFLMAO:

Now of course we are all sad as its back to reality but hey it pays for the holidays.::bigsmile:

So who else has been away and where have you been? Other than you Morroco guys of course.:cry:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
WELCOME HOME TO YOU ALL, GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME, i KNOW ITS A SHAME THAT YOU CAN'T DO IT FOREVER, BUT WE HAVE TO WORK LIKE YOU SAID TO BE ABLE TO DO IT, SEE YOU SOON.:thumb:
RUTH

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Excellent you had a great time:thumb:

Good to see you back:winky:

You've missed some marvellous weather over here though:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Welcome home but fancy missing Parc Verger!!!:cry::cry: Hope you'll build us into your schedule for your next adventure over the channel::bigsmile:.

Tlee us more on your stopovers - we love to hear where MHFunsters have visited.

Bob and Di

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Missed Vanessa's Stopover too:cry: although I must admit August was rather hectic as it was:Blush:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thanks everyone.
Parcverger, sorry we couldn't get to yours, maybe next time. Have a peek at my blog to see where we went.::bigsmile:

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
C'mon, don't say you've missed out on all thast's been going on at Parc Verger lately - a French meet for MHFunsters included! For info on the site see Welcome to Parcverger Limousin, and remember there is a 10% discount from pitch charges for MHFun members.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Cheers!

Bob and Di

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back