Jun 8, 2009
christchurch NZ
Funster No
MH
fully intergrated
Exp
since 2000
Hi everyone.
Have posted on here for a while but soon as May 6th comes around Glennis and I will be starting our 6 month trip around the UK in our new Hymer Exsis-I 678.
We pick it up in Nottingham and will spend a few days around that city , getting used to the vehicle and equiping it with life neccessities.
We then head for the Lake District before heading to the Cotswolds. Wales , Devon Cornwall ,over to the Isle of Wight before heading up the East coast to Scotland.
We will return to Southampton in early October to ship the MH back to NZ.
Having left the UK in 1965 at the tender age of 17 years , I have seen bugger all of my homeland. 6 months should give me plenty of time to make up for it.
My Kiwi wife and I have visited the UK 3 times since we were married but due to work commitments , the stays were always too short.
We will hopefully have a couple of big black ferns on the MH together with our NZMHA wings , so if you see us , pop over and say hello.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
How fantastic. Have a great time .
Look out for the yellow smiley stickers in motorhome windows then you know its another MHF member :thumb:

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Hi everyone.
Have posted on here for a while but soon as May 6th comes around Glennis and I will be starting our 6 month trip around the UK in our new Hymer Exsis-I 678.
We pick it up in Nottingham and will spend a few days around that city , getting used to the vehicle and equiping it with life neccessities.
We then head for the Lake District before heading to the Cotswolds. Wales , Devon Cornwall ,over to the Isle of Wight before heading up the East coast to Scotland.
We will return to Southampton in early October to ship the MH back to NZ.
Having left the UK in 1965 at the tender age of 17 years , I have seen bugger all of my homeland. 6 months should give me plenty of time to make up for it.
My Kiwi wife and I have visited the UK 3 times since we were married but due to work commitments , the stays were always too short.
We will hopefully have a couple of big black ferns on the MH together with our NZMHA wings , so if you see us , pop over and say hello.

I hope that you have a memorable trip ( for all the right reasons of course ! ) see most parts of our wonderful country and thls is the big one . . . .good weather to see the great scenery, particularly in my neck of the woods,

Will keep my eyes open for you on the road,

:thumb: :drink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DesRes

Free Member
Apr 21, 2012
West Lancs
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1990 ish...
Sounds a terrific trip, hope it all goes well and good luck.::bigsmile:

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Hope you have a great trip but unless there is a reason to go up the east of Scotland (will wait for the flak) I would go up the west coast as far more scenic

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Blimey !!! That's some itinery.
Have a good'un:clap::clap::clap::clap:

OP
OP
K

kiwicamper

Free Member
Jun 8, 2009
christchurch NZ
Funster No
MH
fully intergrated
Exp
since 2000
Hope you have a great trip but unless there is a reason to go up the east of Scotland (will wait for the flak) I would go up the west coast as far more scenic

sorry didn't make it clear.Travelling up east coast of England,before visiting Scotland ,after spending time in Durham

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back