Somewhere near Castle Combe (1 Viewer)

Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Can anyone help? I'm struggling to find somewhere to stay for 2 nights in September. Will be taking part in Rallyday at Castle Combe circuit & need somewhere to stay on the night before & the night after, will have the motorhome & a rally car on trailer, prefer if possible to be able to park on hardstanding & it's not particularly manouverable! ;) Thanks

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Tried that, without success, thanks
Hmm, I would turn up with your car on the trailer and stay put in the paddock, I have done this at both Oulton Park and Santa Pod. It just 'what you do'. As spectators we have been to many race cuircuts and stayed over as have all the racers.

OP
OP
simbadog
Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Hmm, I would turn up with your car on the trailer and stay put in the paddock, I have done this at both Oulton Park and Santa Pod. It just 'what you do'. As spectators we have been to many race cuircuts and stayed over as have all the racers.
I normally do but this is a massive event & they state no camping on site! Anyone found doing so will be removed :(

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Ok, so everyone towing their cars with a motorhome has to leave each night? I can understand no spectator camping but competitors having to leave is a bit tough? I think you need to check up with someone, that would be a first. Good luck.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back